Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Beware of the Hypnotist


I’m not usually a prude,

Although I’m rather quiet and shy,

What happened one night when out with friends,

Made me seem like a different guy,



I went up on stage with others of my group,

“Take a deep breath,” I heard someone say,

“Relax and enjoy what your mind lets you do,

Each of you will have fun today!”



I’m not sure how long I stayed,

But my mind was completely at ease,

One of my friends asked if I’d dance again,

“That was an awesome striptease,”



“That’s ridiculous,” I angrily said to her,

She grinned, “Oh, you don’t realize you were a hit,

But I know what I saw, and I saw enough,

I’ve got pictures on the cam to prove it,”



Those cam pictures looked a lot like me,

I was dancing amidst the raucous din,

Evidently I was having the time of my life,

But how could I show so much skin?



The hypnotist snapped her fingers,

I got dressed with pomp and style,

I fell back into a total trance,

Except for my great big smile,



If you should go downtown for fun,

And there’s a late, late, show,

Be prepared to divulge your secrets,

That only you should know….






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews