Sunday, August 28, 2011

With a Kiss


Your kiss turns me inside out,

Curls my toes clear up to my knees,

I’m not sure why it does what it does,

Would you give me another one please?



One small kiss tastes like nothing,

Nothing I’ve ever had before,

I’ve been waiting here for samples,

Won’t you please give me some more?



If we are parted by some twist of fate,

Until I return you’ll be in my heart,

I’ll remember the moments we’ve shared,

 But it’ll always be with your kisses I’ll start,



Write me a letter of love if you will,

Say while we’re apart it’s me you miss,

Stain it with tears so I’ll feel sad,

Before you send it, seal it with a kiss,



When I return to hug you and squeeze,

I want your kiss to mean what you say,

So eloquently tell me what you mean,

With a kiss that thrills me in every way.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews